Friday 12 May 2017

senior swimming sports

                                               

                                            Senior Swimming sports
When i got to school, i put my togs on under my clothes.
Now i was ready for senior swimming sports and the bell was about to ring.
The bell rung and i walked back to class.
It was 9 year old and 8 year old had to go to marshaling area for 1 length freestyle, i was 1 of those people .I did everything and the things I did were....
  • one length freestyle 
  • two length freestyle
  • one length backstroke
  • one length breast stroke
There was open medley but i didn't want to do medley.I made it into the finals for one length freestyle.I got second in the freestyle final and i made it into lowerwaipa.   

No comments:

Post a Comment